Power plant connection
The power plants can be connected to the grid in two ways:
When configuring the power plant, select
- in: serial (internal) with grid power sensor
- ex: parallel (external) with grid power sensor
Power plants are configured as internal by default.
Obtaining data (power, voltage, etc…) from power plants is possible in two ways:
1. adding power sensor to measure produced electricity
2. connecting PV inverter via Modbus TCP (for SolarEdge inverters only)
EVSE and PV inverter connection
Add inverter using configurator:
- settings page → meter → select 'SolarEdge',
- io mux page → Slave device IP address → IP address → set IP address of inverter (inverter must have static IP)
Setup Modbus TCP on Inverter side using SolarEdge SetApp:
- Select Site Communication menu
- RS485-1 → Protocol → SunSpec (Non-SE Logger)
- RS485-1 → Device ID, enter address 1
- Modbus TCP → Enable
- set TCP port → 502
The TCP server idle time is 2 minutes. In order to leave the connection open, the request should be made within 2 minutes.
First, add inverter to Configurator, then setup Inverter by SetApp!