Privacy & Safety
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using RDC Charger and its cloud service (https://my.hiq-universe.com/). Additionally for RDC Charger applies safety instructions.
Your access to cloud and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
Cloud service allows you to register, and access provided services. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise modify or analyse the software.
You may not rebrand, resell, rent or distribute derivative works based upon the software or any part of it.
RDC Charger software as well as cloud service is provided on an “as-is” basis, without the warranty of any kind. The entire risk of the quality and performance of the software is yours.
Robotina disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. If applicable law implies
any warranties with respect to the Robotina product, all such warranties are limited in duration as set forth above. No oral or written information or advice given by Robotina, its dealers,
distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty.
Robotina shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, or the like), whether based on breach of
contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if Robotina or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set
forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information collection and sharing
We collect statistical data provided by RDC Charger. We are the sole owners of this information, and we will never share with a third party, or sell to anyone.
However, we may share anonymized measurements and statistical data with our partners, in order to improve the quality of our service.
Your access to and control
At any time, you can see what data we have about you, and also correct this data, when applicable. If you decide to close your account, we will delete all related private information.
We use “cookies” on this site. When you log in, we use a cookie to identify you, so the following pages are related to your account. Cookie does not contain any private information about you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit private information to this website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Use the following safety guidelines to ensure your own personal safety and to protect your equipment and working environment from potential damage.
NOTICE: All applicable local and national codes that regulate the installation and operation of the equipment must be strictly followed.
NOTICE: Installation and electrical connection of the equipment must be carried out by qualified and authorized personnel.
- This product can only function correctly if it is transported, stored, set up and installed correctly, and operated and maintained
as recommended according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- The manufacturer does not undertake any liability for material or personal damage resulting from use or handling which is not in accordance with the manufacturer's safety instructions.
Notices which require special attention are highlighted with following symbols:
- DANGER - Indicates an imminently hazardous situation with a high risk level which, if the danger is not avoided, will cause death or serious injury.
- WARNING - Indicates a potentially hazardous situation with moderate risk level which, if the warning is not obeyed, can cause death or serious injury.
- CAUTION - Indicates a potentially hazardous situation with a medium risk level which, if the caution is not obeyed, may cause minor or moderate injury or damage to the equipment.
DANGER: Failure to comply with manufacturer’s safety and installation instructions or applicable codes and standards can result in damage to equipment, serious injury or death to personnel.
DANGER: Installation, servicing, repair and relocation of this charging station by a non-qualified person will result in the risk of electric shock, which will cause severe injury or death.
- Only a qualified electrician is permitted to install, service, repair, and relocate the charging station.
- The user must not attempt to service or repair the charging station as it does not contain user-serviceable parts.
- Local regulations may be applicable and may vary depending on your region or country of use. The qualified electrician must always ensure that the charging station is installed according to the local regulations.
DANGER: Operating the charging station when it indicates an error state, or when the charging station or the charging cable have cracks, show extensive wear, or other physical damage, will result in the risk of electric shock, which will cause severe injury or death.
- Do not operate the charging station if the enclosure or an EV connector is broken, cracked, open, or shows any other indication of damage.
- Do not operate the charging station if a charging cable is frayed, has broken insulation, or shows any other indication of damage.
- In the event of danger and/or an accident, have the electrical supply to the charging station disconnected immediately.
- Contact your installer if you suspect that the charging station is damaged.
DANGER: Some electric vehicles release hazardous or explosive gasses when charging which will result in the risk of explosion, which will cause severe injury or death.
- Refer to your vehicle user manual to check if your vehicle releases hazardous or explosive gases when charging.
- Follow the instructions given in the vehicle user manual before choosing the location of the charging station.
DANGER: Extensive exposure of the charging station to water or handling the charging station with wet hands will result in the risk of electric shock, which will cause severe injury or death.
- Do not direct powerful jets of water toward or onto the charging station.
- Never operate the charging station with wet hands.
- Do not put the charging plug into any liquid.
DANGER: Putting fingers into or leaving other objects inside the plug port (for example, during cleaning) may cause death or severe injury or can damage the charging station.
- Do not put your fingers into the plug port.
- Do not leave objects inside the plug port.
WARNING: Before installing, servicing or repairing electrical equipment power source must be disconnected.
WARNING: Working on electrical installations without using personal protective equipment will result in the risk of injury.
- Use personal protective equipment such as eye protection, cut-resistant gloves, and non-slip safety shoes to prevent personal injuries.
WARNING: Using the charging station under conditions not specified in this manual may result in damage to the charging station, which may cause injury or death.
WARNING: Using adapters, conversion adapters, or cord extensions with the charging station may result in technical incompatibilities and can result in damage to the charging station, which will cause injury or death.
- Use this charging station to charge compatible electric vehicles only. Refer to the charging station specifications in the charging station installation manual for details.
- Refer to your vehicle user manual to check if your vehicle is compatible.
CAUTION: Charging a vehicle with the charging cable not completely extended may result in overheating of the cable, which can damage the charging station.
- Before you connect the charging cable to the vehicle, fully unwind the cable. Make sure that the charging cable has no overlapping loops.
CAUTION: Charging the vehicle with a charging power that is higher than designed/permitted can cause a power outage at object.
- Before you connect the charging cable to the vehicle, make sure of max allowed charging power.
- Use dynamic current limiter to avoid power outage.
CAUTION: This product may impact the operation of implanted electronic medical devices. Before operating the charging station, check with the supplier of the electronic medical device if its operation can be influenced by charging effects
Obey the following guidelines:
- Do not allow children to operate this device. Adult supervision is required when children are in the proximity of a charging station in use.
- Always pull on the plug’s hand grip and never on the charging cable itself.
- Do not mount the RDC Charger on flammable building materials.
- RDC Charger must not be installed in a place that is directly exposed to sunlight.
- During operation, device must not be exposed to high temperature, high humidity, excessive dust, corrosive gases, vibration or shock.
- Never lift the charging station using its charging cable
- All connected wires must comply with manufacturer's specifications.
- For installation use only tools and equipment with non-conducting handles.
- Sufficient ventilation space has to be assured around device for proper operation.