Table of Contents
Wireless Modbus Relay
Wireless Modbus Relay
|Frequency:||ISM 868MHz (EU)|
- Remote controlled relay. Act as modbus RTU slave. Optimal for long range, no hopping.
Installation and mounting
- Carefully open WR-1 module and configure address with jumpers. (Default address is 200)
- Place WR-1 module at least 10cm from other objects. Installation is not recommended inside metal cabinets.
- Connect relay terminals
- Connect to 230V power supply
- Configure radio pairing
- remote controlled relay
- act as modbus RTU slave
- very long range, no hopping
- up to 8 relays per network
- protected private connection
- multiple addressable groups
|Power supply:||230V, 50/60Hz, 1W|
|Relative humidity:||0..85% n/c|
|Relay mapping||coil 1(start address 00h)|
|Data bits & parity||8n1|
|Supported functions|| 01 - read coil
05 - write single coil
15 - write multiple coils
|Nominal rating||10A 250Vac (NO), 3A 250Vac (NC)|
|(resistive)||5A 30Vdc (NO), 3A 30Vdc (NC)|
|Frequency band||ISM 868MHz (EU)|
|Subband||L 866.8MHz, 25mW, 1% utility|
|Modulation||fSK 38.4kbps 80kHz bandwidth|
|Listen before talk||yes, delay limited to 20ms|
|Group address||32-bit, automatically generated|
|Connection time||10s power-on to network ready|
|Message delay||5ms from tx start to relay on|
|Operating range||3..300m with optical visibility|
Modbus address setting
Change is applied right away, no reset needed.
Radio pairing configuration
Create new secure group
* turn on all devices as the same time * within 10 seconds, while RF LED is blinking, press and hold button on one of the devices * after a second, the new address is randomly generated and sent to all devices. RF LED will blink 3 times to confirm the new address.
Add new device to the group
* turn on the device * within 10 seconds, press and hold button on one of the existing devices * after a second, the existing group address is sent to the new device. RF LED will blink 3 times to confirm the address is sent.
- press the button shortly
With each press of the button, the relay will switch on/off. Other devices are not affected.
- Hold button and turn the device ON
- RF led will blink twice. Group address is now reset to default.
- Other devices will not be affected.
wiki/20_rdc_charger/15_hardware/23_wr-1.txt · Last modified: 2023/05/26 13:04 by 127.0.0.1